Shirt: Thrift, Skirt: Thrift/Diy, Belt: Thrift, Bag: Primark, Shoes: Dr Martens, Sunglasses: Primark, Lips: Cherry Bomb by LOOK
(Shope) You've all seen my forehead in the 3rd photo! If you look down about 90% of my posts you'll notice that I crop the top half of my head out of all of them - I thought it was time to reveal this fivefinger bad boy.
When I wear outfits like this I feel so economical. Haha, besides my shoes, this outfit comprises of Thrift and Primark. Thrifty DIY clothing forms a good 55% of my wardrobe. And Topshop is basically the other 45%. Having said that, I think I'm forming an affinity for shoes, the flatforms on ASOS are just literally calling my name. Not to mention how much I'm loving the new designs of Motel Jordan Jeans.
So many exciting things going on at the moment, that I feel like I have no time to do any work. And the sun is not helping. I just want to take loads of photo's for my blog, and sit outside! Help motivate me guys, After my freakishly good GCSE grades (no idea how it happened, post-it notes are the way forward) , I need to pass my AS levels with flying colours!