Outfit 1 - Shirt: H&M, *Jacket: Fashion Union, *Skirt: Fashion Union, *Shoes: Missguided, Bag: Turkey.
(Shore) - These are my other two outfits from LFW, I don't have too much to say, my house is slightly chaotic, as I am writing this Shope is getting all of her stuff ready for university! However, earlier in the week I received an email from the lovely ladies at New Look and they asked me if I'd be interested in answering a few questions about LFW, and I don't normally do this sort of stuff, but I had after having a look at the questions, I thought they give a little insight into what LFW is like for me!
1) Do you have any tips for making the most out of LFW? - Go to Somerset house, even if you don't have a show there! It's so amazing to go there and see what everyone is wearing, and to take some street style snaps!
2) If you could sit in the front row with all the celebs, who would you want to sit with? - Mollie King, Douglas Booth, Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria.
3) Did you spot any celebs? - Shope and I saw Mollie King, Pixie Lott, and Eliza Dolittle!
4) What were your favourite collections? Mary Katrantzou, and Mulberry!
5) What was your favourite part of the refuel room? - The photobooth obviously!
6) What would you say are your biggest challenges as a blog owner? - Putting together new outfits,it's hard to continuously come up with new outfits, and try not to be too repetitive!
Be sure to watch our vlog from London Fashion Week!